(0 item)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Orijen Grain-Free Adult 80/20 Formula Dry Dog Food Zoom

Orijen Grain-Free Adult 80/20 Formula Dry Dog Food

SKU: 64992032272

Orijen Original Dry Dog Food provides optimum nutrition for dogs of all ages & breeds using cage-free Cobb chicken & turkey, whole eggs, wild-caught herring and walleye. Made in Kentucky from the freshest ingredients, Orijen Original Adult Dry Dog Food gives your dog an 80% protein, low glycemic, low-carbohydrate complete food that provides everything your dog needs to look and feel his best. The remaining 20% of this top-quality dog food is comprised of fresh vegetables & fruits including spinach greens, carrots, and Red Delicious apples balanced out with botanicals such as licorice root and peppermint leaf included to mimic the foraging diet that nature intended for your dog. The rich meat protein sources provide natural DHA & EPA as well as glucosamine & chondroitin.



Availability: In stock

$20.99

* Required Fields

$20.99
Product Description

    Details

    • ‌38% Minimum crude protein.
    • 80% meat. Low-glycemic formula.
    • No preservatives.
    • Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin.
    • DHA & EPA from fresh fish.
    • Made in Kentucky, USA with fresh ingredients.

    Orijen Original Dry Dog Food nourishes your dog the way nature intended - with biologically appropriate whole poultry & fish, whole fruits & vegetables and grasses in a complete, balanced dry dog food.

Additional Information

    Additional Information

    Life Stage Adult
    Dietary Restrictions Grain-Free
CMS tab